1) What is the full form of SAARC?
2) Who is the founder of SAARC?
3) When SAARC got established?
4) What is the aim of SAARC?
5) First summit of SAARC was held in which country?
6) Who is the current chair person of the SAARC?
7) Who is the secretary general of the SAARC at present?
8) Model Question Officer 3rd level, First paper:
Q: Considering the area of the SAARC nations, which of the following is the right order of those nations, from the smallest to largets ?
A) Maldives, Bhutan, Nepal, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Afganistan, India.
B) Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India
C) Maldives, Bhutan, Srilanka, Nepal, Afganistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India.
D) Maldives, Bhutan, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afganistan, Pakistan, India.